Your weekly dose of food inspo from Abejas! Question: there's zucchini in this, so it's basically a vegetable... right? 😉
2 cups Zucchini
Pasta & Grains
1/4 cup Quick oats
1 tsp Baking powder
1/4 tsp Baking soda
1 cup Brown sugar
2 3/4 cups Flour
1 pinch Salt
1/4 cup Sunflower oil
1/4 cup Pecans
1/4 cup Butter
1/4 cup Milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix the flour with the baking powder, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the brown sugar and the sunflower oil. Add the zucchini and mix well.
4. Using a wooden spoon, incorporate the dry ingredients to the mixture.
5. Incorporate the milk slowly and transfer the dough into a oiled bread pan.
6. For the topping, mix all the ingredients together using your fingertips and use it to top the dough.
7. Bake the bread for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe c/o OatBox